Crochet Snowball Free Patten




Hi there! Hope you are all doing well.
I know....it's been awhile since I've made a post here. Sorry. I've been very quiet. Not much in the crafty making these past months. I've been really focusing on my photography business. It's been a whirlwind really. Keeps me busy and pre-occupied outdoors which is a big plus since I love this time of the year.

I did have a special request from an old dear blogging friend. She was on the hunt for this sweet little pattern that I've COMPLETELY forgot about. I did a little digging around and found it on my  o l d  blog. ( Once I ran over the whole entire " so called o l d  bog", I now wonder......Why in the world did I ever shut that one down.?....I miss it surely!

Well, I do hope you love this little pattern. It's easy. So very easy.
Enjoy!
xx Shari

Comments

  1. Good to hear from you, Shari, and thanks for sharing the snowball pattern! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts