11.26.2016

Crochet Snowball Free Patten




Hi there! Hope you are all doing well.
I know....it's been awhile since I've made a post here. Sorry. I've been very quiet. Not much in the crafty making these past months. I've been really focusing on my photography business. It's been a whirlwind really. Keeps me busy and pre-occupied outdoors which is a big plus since I love this time of the year.

I did have a special request from an old dear blogging friend. She was on the hunt for this sweet little pattern that I've COMPLETELY forgot about. I did a little digging around and found it on my  o l d  blog. ( Once I ran over the whole entire " so called o l d  bog", I now wonder......Why in the world did I ever shut that one down.?....I miss it surely!

Well, I do hope you love this little pattern. It's easy. So very easy.
Enjoy!
xx Shari

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you, Shari, and thanks for sharing the snowball pattern! xx

    ReplyDelete