Happy Sunday


With all the little / big twist and turns in life, you can be sure of one thing: the same God who created you, loves you. God's personal promise to you is one of extreme hope and potential. No matter what failures you have experienced, hardship situations, or even loss, you can learn how to make the right choices at every juncture in your life.
Look for the Glory, seek and you shall find peace and strength from above and trust in him....He will not steer you wrong but guide you on a straight path. Always look for the good, have positive thoughts, and enjoy......" the little things"

Comments

  1. You bless me here my friend. I need this more than you know right now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Shari! Thank you for the encouragement. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really needed this today. Thank you for posting. I need to read it every day. đź’•

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts